The safety and well-being of the community, guests and staff is of the utmost importance to the Round Rock Express and RS3 Strategic Hospitality.
All guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of Texas will be strictly followed and enforced during all events at Dell Diamond.
Express staff are also working closely with Williamson County and City of Round Rock officials to ensure Dell Diamond meets or exceeds all recommended standards.
Read Dell Diamond full policy here.
In addition to the above guidelines, AAFAME commits to the following additional requirements:
- Pre-screening survey sent to all attendees the day before to confirm basic Covid symptoms.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all attendees before entry
- Safety Umpires will be onsite to monitor infractions and ensure guidelines will be followed.
- Activities on the field will be controlled in groups of 10 or less.
- Ensure that our capacity is well below the guidelines and then some
- Education of sponsors and attendees on the guidelines set forth and enforce as needed.